If you have created any shortcuts to the application, you must remove and then re-add them. I changed the default screen and any shortcuts you have will attempt to access the old screen first. This will crash the application.
Fixes and enhancements in v.1.1:
In this version I have made some bug fixes and enhancements.
- There is a new main menu screen when first opening the app. By creating this screen and going back to it once a game is over it fixed some "state change" issues that would occasionally cause the game to get confused, freeze, and sometimes even crash.
- The second largest complaint about the previous version is that when you tapped on the screen, it wouldn't select where you tap. This was by design. However, very few people seemed to like this. I did it in order to allow the user to see what they were selecting instead of having to guess. By popular demand, i have create a new preference that will allow you to choose what gets selected when you tap (i.e. tap calibration). Either it can select right where you tap, or above where you tap. Hopefully everyone will be happy now. :)
What's coming in version 1.2?
- In the next version I plan to address the largest complaint: the tiles are too small. I will have an option to have a smaller board (8 by 8 perhaps), thus resulting in larger tiles that are easier to see and easier to select.
- There is also one outstanding bug of which i am aware. If two identical tiles are adjacent to each other and you could normally select the "outer" tile, you can also select the "inner" tile (a move which should be illegal). It's just a simple check i need to add to the path searching algorithm.
- I've also had a request to be able to undo moves. I'm planning to add this as well. I just have to consider the ramifications (if any) to the high score if you've "undone" anything.
If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to post replies here or in the Android market.